We wanted to take a moment to announce our newest endeavor, Antitrust Law Source. Antitrust Law Source is a new site designed for visitors to quickly and easily learn about developments in this growing arena. The site primarily will focus on providing news and legal updates in the antitrust arena in a podcasting format. The podcasts will feature a variety of insights, educational offerings, discussions and interviews with thought leaders across a variety of industries.
The site is prepared by members of our firm’s Antitrust Practice Group and will feature news and information on a wide range of areas, including:
- Civil litigation
- Compliance programs/audits
- Consumer protection
- Criminal and civil government enforcement
- Distribution, pricing and promotional allowance programs
- Intellectual property/Technology
- International issues
- Legislative matters
- Mergers, acquisitions and joint ventures
- Privacy and data security
We encourage you to visit the site and share your thoughts with us.
For the past several weeks, our colleagues at Technology Law Source have been working hard to keep readers apprised of developments related to The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers’ new generic top-level domain (gTLD) program. This program, which is essentially redefining the face of the Internet, is likely to impact any business — or, indeed, any entity — with a web presence. If you haven’t been able to keep up with the hundreds of gTLDs already delegated this year, download this hot-off-the-press e-book: Protecting Your Brand in a New gTLD World.
You also may want to subscribe to Technology Law Source (use the “Subscribe by email” prompt in the left column of the site) to receive weekly updates about the evolution of the gTLD program and the dot-anythings launching each month.
We wanted to take a moment to share the redesigned Porter Wright Technology Law Source blog with you.
Technology Law Source is designed for readers to quickly and easily learn about concepts that cut across the traditional lines of intellectual property and extend to evolving technologies, as well as concerns with privacy and data security.
Our authors routinely update the blog to provide the latest news and information about a range of areas relating to the industry, including:
· Data breach
· Data security
· Database management
· Electronic commerce
· Electronic discovery
· Electronic medical records
· Enforcements, disputes, and litigation
· HIPAA and HITECH Act compliance
· International law and regulation
· Internet law
· Legal issues in use of social media
· Online commerce
· Online marketing, advertising, and promotions
· Patent filing, prosecution, and enforcement
· Regulatory environment in privacy
· Trade secret protection and enforcement
· Trademark selection, enforcement, and brand protection
· Workplace privacy matters
We invite you to visit the blog, and let us know what you think. …